Baby Bach is a Baby Einstein home video released in January 16, 1999, and is the third film in the series.
- Warning Screen (with Baby Mozart tune up).
- A bunch of white chickens march in a straight line, later replaced in 2004 by a bunch of rikki roosters (Toccata in D).
- Opening Titles (Minuet in G).
- Twirling winkle.
- Toys in motion (Balls, stairs, and chute toy, kinetic art, (Brandenburg Concerto No. 5, BWV 1050, 3rd Movement).
- A red toy fire truck appears on the screen.
- Hand instruments (Sierra Clark plays with rattle; toy keyboard; a dragon puppet singing opera before closing its mouth and walking away) (, plush mouse in cheese; xylophone; and Sierra).
- Toys in Motion (spinning top, rocking sun, and bubble blowing bear, later replaced in 2004 by stacking tops, a different sun and a bubble blowing monkey) (Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring, BWV 147)
- Balloons go up.
- Winter sports (ceramic figures sledding down hill and skating on fake pond, ceramic musical bears, later replaced by musical people) (Brandenburg Concerto No 4 BWV 1049 1st Movement).
- A black robot and a teal robot are shown (Toccata in D).
- The robots dance (Cantata No. 140).
- Blown instruments (Sierra blowing toy trumpet, a couple toy trumpets, octopus puppet, saxophone giraffe, later replaced by cat toy, trumpet with bird, and Sierra).
- Pennies are being put into a green truck bank. The truck drives away with an old-fashioned car horn noise.
- Fluid motion (plasma ball lamp, disco light, Form S, spiral) (Brandenburg Concert No. 2, BWV 1047, 3rd Movement).
- A chicken appears bawking away, and then it stops. Aspen Clark, Julie Aigner Clark's other daughter, tells a joke. "Why did Mozart get rid of all his chickens? Because they kept going BACH, BACH, BACH, BACH!" And then all the adults that heard it laugh.
- Dancing toys (cat, fish, giraffe, chicken, flower, later replaced by a rooster and another flower) (Flute sonata in Eb, BWV 1031, 3rd Movement )
- Streamers (Minuet in G)
- A barnyard pop up toy is shown. Buttons are pressed on a control panel causing farm animals to pop out of their doors and make their corresponding sounds. The last one is a farmer who says "Howdy!"
- Strummed instruments (Sierra playing bongos, lap, harp, dinosaur in egg puppet, accordion, owl, ukulele, and Sierra wearing sunglasses)
- Fluid Motion (lava lamp, disco light) (Orchestral Suite No. 3, Air, BWV 1068).
- Goldberg Suite with two of the same Baby Einstein character in bottom corners. Bach Rabbit & Clowns (the clowns were not featured in the orchestral tune up in 2004) (Orchestral Tune Up).
- Toy carnival (carousel, clock later replaced by dominos, sun replaced by different sun, dog.) (Goldberg Variation No. 1, BWV 998).
- Two toy clowns play instruments, later replaced by a clown clock.
- Hands at Play (pop up toy, hoberman sphere) (Goldberg Variation No. 4, BWV 998)
- The line of marching chickens appear again.
- Hands at Play (drawing Baby Einstein head, Whoozit) (Goldberg Variation No. 30, BWV 998)
- Ending montage (Aspen and Sierra dance, and toys are shown, ) (Goldberg Canon Variation)
- Aspen: "The video of me is over? I'm not the star anymore?" Following this, the adults laugh.
- End Credits (Minuet in G).
- Post-credits scene shows a red toy car that beeps twice.
- In 1998 release The Tune up is Baby Mozart.
- In the 2004 Baby Bach release the new chickens are actually white versions of the orange Rikki Rooster by Charm Company in Baby Mozart & Baby MacDonald..
- The Bach soundtracks in this video appear in the Baby Bach CD.
- The Cosmos Kinetic is later seen in Baby Galileo and Baby Beethoven.
- The Ferris wheel is later seen in Baby Newton.
- Some toys will be seen again in the discovery kit Baby Lullaby.
- G. G. Giraffe was later seen in Baby Dolittle: World Animals.
- This is the other video to have no Baby Einstein puppets which are absent. The other one was Language Nursery.
When Baby Bach was re-released in 2004, the clown faces does not appear in orchestral tune up.
There is a red dragon that some kids are scared of.
This is the second video to be about music. The first being Baby Mozart.
Meep Meep the dancing chicken (only in 1998. later changed to white Rikki rooster in 2004)
Aspen Clark (3 at the time)
Sierra Clark (1 at the time)
Oliver the octopus
20 year version
Neighton the horse
Lizzy the tiger