- Fievel draws Clown (The 4 Seasons Spring, 1st movement, Vivaldi)
- Opening titles (The Four Seasons, Fall, 1st movement, Vivaldi)
- I Know My Shapes
Puppet show: Max is rolling brightly colored balls & is then ambushed by a barrage of them.
Clown walks up to an array of colored shapes picks up a purple circle & uses it as a hula hoop
Music video: Circles (Violin Concerto No.3 in G Major, RV310, 1st Movement, Vivaldi) The brightly colored planes are later replaced by silver planes in 2004.
- A blue animation crayon swings on a rope Tarzan-style and then falls.
- Puppet show: Fievel fixes a broken wooden frame.
- Clown turns the crank on a green square and another clown pops out of it.
Music video: Squares (Concerto in G Major, RV532, 1st Movement, Vivaldi)
- An red animation crayon uses a black Crayon too draw a circle on the ground, then they both jump into it.
Puppet show: Alvin Seville with a red scarf tries to stretch a circle into an oval but keeps failing. Brittany Miller with sunglasses tries to help him & they eventually make the circle into an oval.
- Clown walks over to a yellow oval mirror and combs his hair in front of it and blinks his eye at the camera.
Music video: Ovals (The Four Seasons, Winter, 2nd Movement, Vivaldi)
- A green animation crayon tap dances and is then pulled off the screen by a cane.
Puppet show: Chase hears a knock on his door. He answers it, but nobody is there. He walks away and then hears a doorbell. He opens the door but does not see anyone there. he was Angry, and he slams the door and he runs away. He hears a knock. When he gets hit by a door, Skye with a party hat and party horn opened it. following Max holding a pinwheel, Fievel who spits out the streamers in his mouth and shouts, and Brittany Miller wearing sunglasses. Chase realizes that he forgot about his birthday, laughs, and runs away.
Clown opens a red rectangle and it plays an orchestral "Twinkle Twinkle".
Music Video: Rectangles (Concerto in C Major, RV537, 3rd Movement, Vivaldi)
A walking suitcase walks forward, stops, then keeps walking.
- A yellow animation crayon plays tag with an orange one, who, of course, is "it".
Triangle Puppet show Fievel walks against a background of gold glitter. He tries to blow at it When it does not go away he blows it away with a fan revealing a glitter triangle
- Clown plays a blue musical triangle with a stick.
Music Video: Triangles (Concerto in B Minor, RV580, 1st Movement, Vivaldi)
- A yellow animation crayon jumps on a pogo stick.
- Shapes review.
- I Know My Shapes (reprise, Jack Moss or Callie Moore)
- Closing credits (Concerto in D Major, RV93, 1st Movement, Vivaldi
Note: After the song plays again, the shapes at the end of the song knocks down.
- When it was re-released in 2004, a different version of this song is heard.
- This is the first video to involve Baby Einstein puppets designed by David Privett.
- The animation was designed by The American Animation Company in Denver, CO.
- This is the second video to feature Vivaldi music. The first was Neighborhood Animals.
- This is the first and only Baby Einstein video to use computer-animated scenes.
- The RV in the song are called Ryom-Verzeichnis.