The Red Moose (In A Bonus Puppet show!)
The Blue Mouse
The Polar Bear
Penguin (In 2 Bonus Puppet shows)
- Stocking' Moose
- Nutcracker March
- Bow on top
- Snowball Fight
- Mice box
- Gingerbread Mess
- Ring Bells
- Polar bears Playing
- Feast trouble
- first snowfall (From Baby Shakespeare)
- Cold & Warm
- Down the Chimney.
- Xmas gifts
- Morris and bard and misty and parker and rudy and waldo.
- The christmas party.
- Wellington's Victory (From Baby Beethoven)
- Bard and Morris pick Carrots (Music: Waltz from Serenade for Strings)
- Pavlov the dog (From Baby Beethoven)
- Pavlov the dog V2 (From Baby Beethoven)
- Giraffe tries the saxophone (From Baby Beethoven)
- The Lion and the jack in the dog (From Baby Beethoven)
- Animal sounds (From the 10 year version of Baby Mozart)
- Rudy and Waldo pick Strawberries (Music: Spring Song by Medelssohn)
- Dancing puppets (From the 10 year version of Baby Mozart)
Baby Einstein Baby Santa's Music Box the Christmas episode is the 6th release in the Baby Einstein Series released on December 5, 2000 It is the only holiday based episode It is an intricate combination of Christmas toys ornaments & puppet shows combined with Christmas carols traditional themes & classical themes by Mozart Tchaikovsky & Handel It was later released in 2004 with some sketches changed
- Warning screen
- Santa Claus in an airplane flies by
- Opening titles Jingle Bells
- Red moose pops out of a stocking
- Rudy Reindeer dances in a green box with a red bow while Santa & Mrs Claus replaced by snowmen, Anna And Elsa From Frozen & Bing Bong & Joy from Inside Out dances Dradel Dradel Dradel!
- A penguin replaced by morris watches a wind up drumming soldier
- Music video Deck the Halls
- Puppet show A walrus places bow on top of the Christmas tree.
- Rudy Reindeer dances in green box with red bow while kids playing in the snow are shown Bring A Torch Isabella
- A kid watches a toy train goes by later the train goes by itself
- Music video Winter dance Joy 2 the world
- Puppet show A reindeer decorates a gingerbread cookie.
- Rudy Reindeer dances in green box with red bow while a bird ornament spins The 12 Days of Christmas
- A gingerbread house gets built
- Music video Sleigh ride Jingle Bells The part where rudy is.
- Two elves ride on track
- Rudy Reindeer dances in green box with red bow while a Chinese mobile is shown Oshogatsu
- Puppet show Misty sees a present moving under herself she opens it & sees white mice When startled she runs away.
- Music video Happy holiday German Dance No 3 Sleigh Ride WA Mozart
- Kids ride on toy horses
- Rudy Reindeer dances in a box while snowmen dance Snowbird on the Ashbank
- A kid watches a merry go round in action
- Music video Good tidings We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- Puppet show: Joyce Reindeer rings bells
- Rudy Reindeer dances in a box while ornaments are shown The Wexford Carol
- Dancing Black Bear in Santa Hat
- Music video Jump 4 Joy Nutcracker Suite Trepak Tchaikovsky in the scene were rudy and waldo and the second misty and bard.
- Dancing Penguin Nutcracker Suite Tea Tchaikovsky
- Santa Claus dances
- Rudy Reindeer dances in a box while a Kaleidoscope is shown Hanukkah O Hanukkah
- Puppet show Polar bears play hide & seek
- Music video Waiting for Santa Silent Night
- Closing credits Messiah Handel
- Four kids pop in a box & say Happy Holidays.
- This is the only holiday based episode.
- This is the second video to feature Tchaikovsky music. The first was Baby Van Gogh.
- This is the first video to have Handel music. The second was Baby Neptune.
- When Baby Santa's Music Box was later re-released in 2004, the reindeer's red nose is changed to black.
- The polar bear will be seen again in Baby Noah and Neptune's Oceans
- The penguin will be seen again in Baby Noah, World Music, and On The Go . But gets designed by Dave privett
- A Different Wellington the Cow Puppet appears in the Bonus Puppet Shows (The One designed by Dave Privett (In Baby's First Sounds and Baby MacDonald (Actual Feature))).
- The bonus puppet shows are set to Tchaikovsky's Serenade for Strings Waltz and Mendelsshon's Spring Song