Bingo the orange-and-brown zebra is a Baby Einstein puppet that appeared in Baby Monet: Discovering the Seasons in 2005.
- Baby Monet is the zebra's only appearance. But, whether he made any more cameos in other movies remains a mystery.
- When he paints Fall, his brush has no pixie dust.
- Bingo was named after the popular school game Bingo, and the famous catchphrase.
- In a fan-made Baby Van Gogh sequel, Bingo makes a brief appearance in the orange scene, as shown in the picture above.
- It is rumored that Bingo was given his color (and name) as an effort of racism. The case was closed, so no one can really go further into the mystery. There's an argument on if it's true, but it's doubtful.